Before you start!
Before we can start helping you learn how to drive, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be 17 years of age, and;
- You must hold a current British provisional driver's licence.
You can apply for your first British provisional driving licence online if you:
- are a resident of Great Britain
- can meet the minimum age requirement
- can meet the minimum eyesight requirement
- are currently not prevented from driving for any reason
- can pay by Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Electron, Delta or Solo debit or credit card
- have a valid UK passport or another form of identity
- can provide addresses of where you have lived over the last three years
The Directgov web site contains all the information you need on applying for a provisional licence.